WATER & WASTEWATER MANAGEMENT
Water and wastewater system strategies can often be combined with operational modifications to reduce operating costs and improve service standards.
Dileigh’s water and wastewater engineer has more than 25 years’ experience in the water and wastewater industry throughout central and north Queensland, managing municipal water and wastewater schemes as well as working as an analyst of one of the largest private water networks in the world. At Dileigh we understand the value of a robust and durable water supply network, helping you maintain a reliable service for your customers and keeping your network losses to a minimum, effectively reducing your non-revenue water.
Dileigh’s water and wastewater capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Water and wastewater scheme planning and management
- Water network analysis and design
- Water and wastewater treatment analysis and design
- Pump station and rising main design
- Gravity and pressure sewer main design
- Irrigation channel design
- Project documentation, delivery management and supervision