STRUCTURAL DESIGN & DOCUMENTATION
Structural engineering is a fine art, an intricate balance between functionality, economy, durability and constructability. The right structural design will save you build time and add value to your project.
Dileigh’s structural design team communicates closely with the project team at all levels, to ensure we consistently offer cost-saving solutions and achieve the right outcome for your projects.
Our structural design capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Residential houses and apartment buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Steel framed, masonry or tilt-up concrete workshops
- Retaining walls
- Gantry cranes, monorails and lift beams
- Vehicle and equipment stands
- Renovations/extensions to existing structures
- Equipment certification
- Structural condition audits, forensic investigation and rectification of damaged structures